Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Music Monday (#4) Tears of an Angel by RyanDan

"It can't be true, that I'm losing you. The sun cannot fall from the sky. Can you hear heaven cry?"

I picked out a song and a video to post last night. I have had the intention to post it all day, but for some reason I haven't. I now know why.

I was on YouTube just a moment ago, trying to find the right song to help set to mood for a scene I was writing. Glad to say, I was successful, and I love the song so much I just HAD to post it. Not only does it fit with the scene I'm working on, it fits with a certain part of my book. I think I have decided it will be on the soundtrack when I make it. Tell me what you think!

Now introducing "Tears of an Angel" by RyanDan


Do you have any sorrowful songs that help you set the mood for your heart-wrenching scenes when you write? I'd love to know; I'm always on the look out for inspiration :D

No comments:

Post a Comment