First and foremost I have to say a big thank you Francesca Zappia over at The Lobster Tank for giving me this award, and sorry it has taken me so long to express my thanks--I cannot express how I elated I am! :D
|photo found here|
This is why it has taken me so long to respond to the award. One of the main rules of the award is to give it to blogs with less than two hundred follows. That's been hard to find out, because, is it just me or do you have trouble getting people's followers to load? It took me days of constantly checking to load the followers boxes, but I finally got 'em! :)
The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
So here are my top 5 picks in alphabetical order:
1. A Fool's Golden Paradise - Taryn is writer who keeps up with upcoming books and writes great book reviews. She is also part of an editing service called Teen Eyes.
2. A Writer in Bloom - Lora is an aspiring author with great posts and an amazing book pitch--I can't wait til it's published to read it.
3. Books 4 Juliet - A girl crazy about books and coffee created this beautiful blog to discuss YA books. April will help you stay updated about upcoming books and gives great, helpful reviews. She has educated me about many novels and has influenced my decision many times about whether or not I want to read them.
4. Dystopian Divas - Love dystopian books like The Hunger Games and Divergent? Dystopian Divas offer everything dystopian. Go check them out!
5. Songs and Stories - I found this blog very recently. I find it beautiful, because of the art work and faded map background. The blog features books, music, travel, and fantastic artwork.
Now I have to go tell these people that have been awarded. Eeep!!