Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Music Monday (#1)

Since music plays such an important part in my writing, I've decided to have a feature called Music Monday where I will post a song--or like today when I will feature multiple songs from an artist--that have inspired me in the past week or I just think are awesome.

So for Monday number one, the first person to make the list is the classic, rock and roll queen Joan Jett. I've been listening to her music all week, so much that it inspired a story--and possibly even a book. A few of my favorite songs by her are, of course, I Love Rock and Roll; Bad Reputation; I Hate Myself For Loving You; and Cherry Bomb.




 
Last year there was a movie made about Joan Jett's first band, the movie titled the same as the band, The Runaways, starring Kristin Stewart and Dakota Fanning. Here's the trailer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment